Monthly Archives: June 2017
2017 Australian Tour schedule has been set and now it’s up to you to book your place at the event of the year!
Guro Dan will be in Brisbane at PMAAI HQ:
- Friday 1st December, 5.30pm to 7.30pm – Thai Boxing
- Saturday 2nd December, 9am to 12pm – Mixed
- Sunday 3rd December, 9am to 12pm – Mixed
- Monday 4th December, 5.30pm to 7.30pm – JKD
- Tuesday 5th December, 5.30pm to 7.30pm – Silat
- Wednesday 6th December, 5.30pm to 7.30pm – Weapon Disarms
- Thursday 7th December, 5.30pm to 7.30pm – Locks and Controls
Nino Pilla’s International Academy of Martial Arts, Basement, 118 King William Street, Adelaide SA 5000:
- Friday 8th December, 6pm to 9pm – Mixed
- Saturday 9th December, 10am to 1pm – Mixed
Monash University, Caulfield campus Sports Centre Basketball Court, 900 Dandenong Road, Caulfield East VIC 3145:
- Sunday 10th December, 10am to 1pm – Mixed
Want to be a part of the action? Book now online and we’ll see you there!
Erik Paulson is hitting Aussie soil in just a few weeks. Roll with a fully-fledged superstar of grappling, and trainer to some of the best around!
Brisbane seminars will be held at PMA headquarters Tingalpa on Thursday 13th July and Friday 14th July, 5.30pm to 8pm both days.
Fee is $130 per day, or $220 for both days.
Get in now or miss out – Book online here!